Mr. John Blackwood
PO Box 270, London
Dear Mr. Blackwood,
I am writing to apply for the software developer position advertised in the NewspaperName. As requested, I am enclosing a completed job application, my certification, my resume and three references.
The opportunity presented in this listing is very interesting, and I believe that my strong technical experience and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position. The key strengths that I possess for success in this position include:
- I have successfully designed, developed, and supported live use applications
- I strive for continued excellence
- I provide exceptional contributions to customer service for all customers
With a BS degree in Computer Programming, I have a full understanding of the full life cycle of a software development project. I also have experience in learning and excelling at new technologies as needed.
Please see my resume for additional information on my past work experience.
I can be reached anytime via email at email@example.com or my cell phone, 20-666-6666.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.
For further information, you can read Job Application Letter Tips article.
To prepare a very enough resume, please check application letter basics article.
To have enough knowledge about content of a resume, you can read application letter content article.
To see some samples, you can check application letter samples article.
If you will prepare also business letter , please read application letter (business letter) article.
Incoming search terms:
- sample application letter
- job application letter
- application letter example
- sample of application letter
- job application letter sample
- example of application letter
- letter of application example
- job application example
- sample resume format
- application letter samples