- Letter must be typed with a center header included your name and contact information.
- Include your e-mail.
- Center the date below your contact information.
- Write directly to the person in charge of Human Resources department.
- Begin with showing a clear interest in the position.
- Offer your set of qualification and skills for suitable to meet the demands of the position of interest.
- Include any anecdote or past experience that may seem relevant to the field that would leverage your appeal as a candidate to the position.
- Be Honest.
- Avoid any lines of negative or irrelevant information.
- Be considerate of their time; be direct, clear, and precise in explaining what interested you to apply.
- Briefly explain how your skills or experience qualifies you for the job.
- Keep your application consistent with your resume.
- Be sure to provide enough references at the minimum three.
[City, State ZIP]
[HR Full Name]
[City, State ZIP]
Dear [Hiring Representative’s Name]
I was informed that there is a vacancy in your office for the post of an Office Manager. If this is so, I wish to offer myself as a candidate for the post you offered.
I am a self-motivated administration professional with exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills. I am proud of myself on my problem-solving abilities using initiative and persistence, and always maintain integrity and loyalty.
My office administration/management experience spans small and large companies in technology services, finance and publishing, and my day-to-day office duties for recent positions are similar to those in the advertised position.
I am excited by this opportunity and I believe I would be creative and energetic asset to your company. I can be contacted at [Telephone Number]. Thank you for your time and consideration and I am looking forward to your reply or calling.