To whom it may concern,
This is to certify that Simon Wall was as a permanent employee of Better Future Schools from 10/2007 to 10/2010
In the six years, Simon worked with us he proved to be a valuable member of our team, initiating and implementing a wide range of projects in addition to his regular duties as system administrator. He consistently demonstrated inventiveness and motivation in all aspects of his work and was autonomous in his ability to bring useful ideas to life, such as online e-learning system, installation of evaluation center and development of dynamic websites for the school and our staff. Furthermore, Simon always paid attention to where technical improvements could be made and then took the initiative to design and implement these improvements. An example of this is his Calendar and Resource Management software, which facilitates communication between school management, administration and teaching staff. This software is still in service in two schools and has proved highly effective.
Besides his value as a highly skilled and motivated IT expert, Simon also consistently demonstrates personal qualities that are essential to the work environment. He is eager to succeed, brings a positive and professional attitude, and is always happy and able to provide assistance to others which has earned him excellent rapport with both his colleagues and our students. He would be an asset to any employer and I recommend him for any endeavor he should choose.
Principal of Better Future School
Incoming search terms:
- reference letterexamples for students
- recommendation letterfor system administrator
- reference letter system administrator
- reference letter for system administrator
- letter of recommendation sample for job
- sample of letter of recommendation for a job
- letter of recommendation system administrator
- sample letter of recommendation for a teacher
- concern letter sample
- letter of recommendation for system administrator