Appearance & Classification
- You should use the tab button more carefully. Your titles and sub-titles are not into alignment.
- Leave space after the lines that you used to seperate your titles.
- Keep your name together and use a bigger font size for it.
- There is not any reason to use something like line in education & qualification part.
- Emphasize your titles a little bit more.
- Write “objective” first of all.
- You should state the period that you worked.
- No need to use two columns to state personal details part.
- You should write the computer skills in your resume; state clearly what your computer skills are.
There are no grammatical mistakes.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
28 Niger Drive
A motivated and dedicated individual, who enjoys being part of a successful and productive team. Quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop creative and innovative solutions to problems.A proactive individual with a logical approach to challenges and can demonstrate the high levels motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines, even under significant pressure.
To strive for excellence and build on my personal skills and qualifications within a
suitable challenging role in a real world environment, keen to achieve further
Date of Birth: 29th July, 1982
State of Origin:Anambra State.
Language: English ,Igbo
Education and Qualification
University of Port Harcourt ,Rivers State.
B. Ed in English Language.
Oduoha Community Secondary School, Emohua.
Geoelis Cable Nig Ltd.,Onitsha Anambra State.
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Balance revenue and expenditure document
Make returns for bank revenue generated from sales.
Interest & Hobbies
Meeting people and learning new things.
Great drive to achieving excellent results.
Good interpersonal communication skill.