Appearance & Classification
- Write your name & surname top of page and make smaller a bit.
- After writing your name & surname, write your contact information and keep them together.
- Your titles should be in the same size and same qualifications.
- You should use some marks or lines to emphasize the information.
- You should detail your work information deeper. Writing only your responsibility isn’t enough. Try listing your responsibilities as “Responsible for cash handling & banking transactions”. This will show exactly what job you are experienced in.
- Your objective is too general, you should make it more specific, detailing how you can contribute as an accountant.
- You can exclude the “personal profile” part and prepare acover letterto mention these.
- Make your resume concise. There is no point in stating you have a “fist school leaving certificate”.
- Computer appreciation & use shouldn’t be in the “leisure” part. You have already mentioned that you are computer literate in your professional skills.
- Putting useless things make your resume look bigger but the information that isn’t professional will make your CV look empty.
There are some spelling mistakes. Put a space after colons.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
ADDRESS: BLOCK 721 FLAT 3, IPAJA, ABESAN ESTATE, LAGOS STATE. PHONE: 08029480617, 07029750786, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
OGUNDARE REJOICE ADETOUN
OBJECTIVE: To join your organization using my experience and competence in exploring and researches to create and identify opportunities in the environment and tailor existing service to meet the needs of customers/clients and create strategies to harness better opportunities for the company.
PERSONAL PROFILE: I am an energetic lady with good leadership qualities; I have skills in managerial accounting and strategies management. I am highly innovative and can work with minimum supervision, channeling all my skills towards achieving organizational objective. Could meet given targets before deadlines and highly resourceful.
DATE OF BIRTH:15th AUGUST 1983
B.Sc Accounting & finance (2008)
First School Leaving Certificate(1995)
SCHOOLS ATTENED WITH DATES:
Lagos State University (2003-2008)
Awori Anglican Comprehensive High School Lagos.(1996-2201)
Abesan Primary School Lagos(1989-1995)
EXPERIENCE: DULUX COLOUR CENTRE LEKKI(2009 still date)
IBRAHIM BADAMASI BABANGIDA UNIVERSITY,(Nov.08-Oct.09)
Niger State (IBBUL). (NYSC)
Responsibility: Supervision of accounting records
KNOWN HOSPITAL ALIMOSHO,(6 month) Idimu. Industrial Attachment (IT)
Nigeria Institute of Management (NIM)(2009)
Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN (In View)
Good interpersonal skills (team player)
Articulate and sound analytical mind
Excellent communication skills
LEISURE: Music, Reading, Traveling, Sports. Computer Appreciation & use.
EXTRA CURRICULA ACHIEVEMENT
Redeem Christian Corpers Fellowship (RCCF),(Nov.08-April 09)
Niger state MINNA chapter
Responsibility: Assistant Sister Coordinator
Nigeria Christian Corpers Fellowship (NCCF),(July-October 2009) Niger state Lapai.
Responsibility: Prayer secretary Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG),(2007-2008)
Dominion Cathedral Ipaja, Lagos.
Responsibility: Assistant Drama Coordinator & Treasurer SPOKEN LANGUGES English and Yoruba. REFERENCES