Appearance & Classification
-You can use bigger font size to write your name/surname or use different things to emphasize.
-You may write your e-mail address beneath your name/surname.
-Add a part named as qualifications, to write your certificates and courses that you have got with details in your resume.
- You can add your profession beneath your name/surname.
- Leaving “references” part empty might not be perceived as fine for some employers, you may consider removing that part and put the statement: “References are available on request.”
-The experience part is one of the most important parts in a resume. For that reason you had better move that part to the first page.
- I’d recommend you to totally remove the hobbies part, or you may consider working a little more attentively on it. The statements as “making friends, meeting people, etc.“are not quite suitable for CVs.
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: what is cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
PERSONAL & CONTACT INFORMATIONS
Date of Birth: 29th, November, 1984.
An individual who is self-motivated, hard-working and extremely willing to learn in a competitive and challenging business environment. An effective worker seeking a position with advancement opportunities in a reputable firm.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- National Youths Service Corp.
- Federal science college,
Kware Road, Sokoto, Sokoto state.
Certificate in computer applications.
- UNIVERSITY OF ADO-EKITI (NOW EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY),
Bachelor of Science Degree in Geography and planning Science Second-Class Upper Division.
- Ijeshatedo Boys’ Secondary School,
1993 – 1999.
Senior secondary school certificate.
- ODO OLOWO PRIMARY SCHOOL,
First School living Certificate.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES;
- Unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
- Passion for success and excellent spirit.
- Innovative mind and impeccable integrity.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Has a strong numerical and analytical skill.
- Can scope under intense pressure and work under less supervisory.
- Team spirit.
Graduate Member, Nigeria Institute of management Chartered (NIM),2010.
- Vintage Press LTD( THE NATION NEWSPAPER),
27b, fatai Atere way, matori,Lagos.
Position: Desk Officer May 2011 till date.
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC),
Position: Asst.Registration Officer and poll clerk Jan. 2011 to April 2011.
- Government Secondary school,
Gandi, Rabah LGA, Sokoto state.
Position: Administrative Officer ( NYSC) Aug.2009 to jun. 2010.
Making friends, meeting people ,playing scramble and reading.
Incoming search terms:
- administrative officer job resume
- administrative officer resume
- administrative officer resume sample
- Reference letter of an administrative officer