Appearance & Classification
– Your resume has been prepared very well in terms of page organization, classifying, categorisation. It’s a bit out of the usual format however it’s quite functional.
-You can make an arrangement on the second page. Either separate all the text boxes equally or join them together. Furthermore you should keep the frame going to the bottom of the page.
-Make the margin at the top of the first page a little bit more narrow.
-You can add your e-mail address to your contact information, as well.
-In the part of “Previous Assignments” in the second item state the period of your working.
-Write a bit more in detail the information about your current job.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your resume. Be careful about writing the first letter of proper names in capital letters. Such as “Hindi” …
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
29/147, West Patel Nagar,New Delhi– 110008
Mobile: 09560597606, 09711704171
Personal Details :
Date of Birth: June 28, 1985
Father’s Name: Sh. Raj Kumar
Marital Status: Single (Male)
Something about me:
I have been involved in variety of assignments, which gives me lots of learning. I strongly believe in capturing & coverage of core of the news, so to utilize the time at the right direction with an excellent output.
- Excellent command over language as per requirement of electronic media.
- Strength and ability to work on variety of subjects from political, national, regional issues to bollywood.
- Good inter personal relations with well known news makers of different fields.
- Ability to work under high degree of pressure.
Reading, Writing & Listening to Music.
To further develop my career in Electronic Media, where I can effectively and efficiently utilize my work experience and core competencies, to add value to the industry.
Self confident, creative Media Professional with a strong understanding of Political Issues, coverage & delivery of the same.
- Masters In Mass Communication
- Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication.
- XII (commerce with math) from CBSE Board, Delhi in 2002.
- X from CBSE Board, Delhi in 2000.
- Cover the Parliamentary and assembly elections extensively as a core member of the team.
- Consistently documenting civic problems like roads, clean water supply, encroachments, infrastructure and administrative irregularities in the capital of India.
- Having strong hold upon Delhi government beat. Has been covering all the ministries since the last 5 years. Consistently looking after all the assembly sessions.
- Well made administrative news sources in DMRC, MCD and NDMC beat.
LIVEINDIA (A 24 hours hindi news channel)
Delhi government, Delhi Metro, M.C.D
15 jan. 2010 -till date
Term: Full Time
Responsible for city and political happenings.
- Worked with Azad News as a Reporter (01.07.07 to 10.01.2010)
- Worked with Sopan Step (iffco) a monthly magazine on rural development as a correspondent.
- Did 4 Months Internship in ‘Univarta’ a Print News Agency.
- (From: 01/11/2003 – 28/02/2004)
- Did 2 Months Internship in ‘Star News’ a 24 Hours Hindi news channel.
- (From: 01/07/2004 – 31/08/2004)
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Playing Cricket for ‘Gym Khana Cricket Club’ Patel Nagar since 2000.
- Won several University Level Competitions.