Appearance & Classification
-The width and colours of the background that you used in the titles should be the same. Either use that frame on all the titles or don’t use it on any of them.
-Use Tab button more effectively. Make sure that you leave the same amount of space between the paragraphs and between the lines.
-Make the font size of your name and surname bigger and centre it. Write the contact information right under you name as one line with a bit smaller font size.
-Add more details to the “Academic Project” and write its duration and period.
-What you do about the area on which you want to work isn’t certain. Even if you are a new graduate, you can write the subject you have studied and the projects you have been involved & completed. It will be beneficial for you.
There are no grammatical mistakes, in your CV. After the colon always leave space.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
B.E. (ECE) 8056514514
To learn and function effectively in an organization and be able to deliver to the bottom-line. To constantly upgrade my knowledge and skills and make a difference in whatever I do.
- 2011-B.E. in Electronics & Communication Engineering from Park College of Engineering & Technology, Coimbatore and secured an CGPA of 7.7 Under Anna university coimbatore
- 2007-XII from S.B.K Higher sec.school, aruppukottai and secured an aggregate of 85.5%
- 2005-X from S.B.K Higher sec.school, aruppukottai and secured an aggregate of 93%.
- Operating system:Windows xp/seven
- Programming Languages:C, Java ,j2ee
- Office Suite:Microsoft Office(Word/Excel/Powerpoint)
AREA OF INTEREST
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Have participated in National Level Symposium in Paper Presentation
- Have attended young student scientist program during the year 2005-07
- Have represented the college cricket team in various trophies
- Successfully organized the Spot events in National Level Technical Symposium in our college
- Among the top 14% candidates in national level aptitude test conducted by NIIT
- Organised a successful industrial visit for my class students
B.E. ACADEMIC PROJECT
Project Title: Final year project on ‘Fire emergency monitoring using wireless sensors with RTRR protocol’
Description: In case of any fire emergency the information is send to centralized
system in an effective manner using this special protocol
Application of the project: This project is applicable to real time situations like fire shrinking,diminishing etc during building fire emergency and speedy evacuation is possible
Listening to music ,Gaming.
Playing Cricket, shuttle badminton
Date of birth:24-11-1989
To read and write: English, Tamil, Hindi
To speak:English, Tamil
Permanent Address:7-8k-3 railway feeder road, aziznagar,Aruppukottai-626101 Virudhunagar-DT
I hereby declare that all the above information are true and correct to best of my knowledge.
Incoming search terms:
- engineering resume
- resume format for freshers
- resume format for engineering student
- electronics and communication engineering resume
- resume for engineering students
- resume format for btech electronics and communication student
- resume format for electronics and communication engineers fresher
- sample resumes for electronics and communication engineering
- resumes for electronics and telecommunication engineering