Appearance & Classification
- All the things in your resume are in the same font size. You should change some of them so that the more important ones can be determined more easily.
- To emphasize the sub-titles, you can use bold text style instead of using underlined style.
- After the titles you can put a one-line space.
- The position that you want to work is not clear, you could better prepare a cover letter/span>.
- You can add “personal details” part and specify more things about yourself and put your contact info in that part.
- Also add “objective” part to determine your target in your career life and the position that you will be happy and productive.
There are no grammatical mistakes.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
14 H. Shiraz st., Aratashen
Ejmiatsin, Armenia (1118)
Tel.: +374 (0)231 6 5273
Mob.: +374 (0)98 002039, +374 (0)55 877813
2007 – 2011 – Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia
Department of Economics (Bachelor)
1997 – 2007 – Secondary School of Aratashen, Aratashen, Ejmiatsin, Armenia
17/04/2010 – 20/10/2011- EV Consulting, Yerevan, Armenia
Interviewer (conducting interviews)
01/07/2010 – 01/08/2010 -“IMEX-Group” LLC, Yerevan, Armenia
Shop-Salon Manager Department
01/09/2007 – 01/11/2009 – Student Council, Yerevan State University, Yerevan, Armenia
Member of Scientific and Educational Committee
15/05/2010 – 16/05/2010 – “Social Media and Blogging”
02/03/2011-03/03/2011 – “Help me” project-seminar, certificate
Computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Adobe Photoshop, blogging (wordpress.com, blogspot.com), SPSS, Internet
Language skills: Armenian /native/, English/perfect/, Russian /perfect/
Technical writing skills:Business Plan/p>
INTERESTS:Reading, music, piano, sport, public life, theatre, Internet