Appearance & Classification
-Arrange the margins. The margin on either side are insufficient.
-Make your CV to covet two pages. So that your CV won’t seem so stuffed.
-Instead of numbering, use other marks for the things you’d like to emphasize. You can make organization you worked for bold.
-Leave some space after your name and the contact information.
-Delete the ordering mark in the objective part.
-Make the keywords in the “Certifications and Training” part bold or emphasize them in other ways.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV. Leave a space after colons.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
841 Highland Ave, Apt. – 161, Jenkintown, Pennsylvania 19046, USA Ph: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To build and accelerate my career with a well established professional organization.
- A Mechanical Engineer with 12 years of experience as a Marine Engineer on vessels such as Bulk Carriers, Product Tankers, OBO’s and VLCC. Job duties included Junior Engineer through Chief Engineer. Last position was a Technical Superintendent, since 2009.
1.Fleet Management Ltd, Hong Kong.
Technical Superintendent July 2009 – September 2011
- Responsible for day to day operations of five oil tankers. Monitor vessel’s performance, assist in preventive and breakdown maintenance, scrutinize requisitions, approve procurements and coordinate with vessel for logistics management.
- Prepare and attend vessels good result of oil majors inspections and port state inspections by Flag state, Class and Owners.
- Prepare specifications and complete dry docking of one aframax and two MR tankers.
- Attend sea trials of two new building tankers. Train, mentor and perform evaluations of onboard sailing crew.
2.Bernhard Schulte Ship Management Pvt Ltd, India. May 2007 to January 2008
Second Engineer January 2004 to September 2007, C6CK9, V7EH9, DWT: 74998, 82155, 84000, 305000,74999
Chief Engineer September 2007 to January 2008, DWT 74999
- Responsible for daily operations and preventive maintenance of all machines for propulsion and cargo operation aboard LR product tanker.
3.Tschudi & Eitzen Ship Management\Selandia Marine Pvt Ltd.,India.
Second engineer January 2004 to September 2007, C6CK9, V7EH9, DWT: 74998, 82155, 84000, 305000,74999
Third Engineer December 2000 to August 2003, LANV5 & , DWT 84040 & DWT 74868
Fourth Engineer April 2000 to November 2000, , DWT 84040
Junior Engineer June 1997 to June 1999, C8JP9 & , DWT 35711 & DWT 74998
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of all machines for propulsion and cargo operation aboard Bulk Carrier, LR Product tankers, OBO’s and VLCC.
4.Masoneilan Limited, India.
Marketing EngineerSeptember 1995 to July 1996
- Responsible for the design and coordination of process control valves as per project requirement. Technical discussion of project orders.
Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal, India. (Affiliated to Mangalore University, India)
Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, 1993
Certifications and Training
- Chief Engineer Officer for Unlimited HP. Certificate of competency issued by Marine Coastguard Agency, UK.
- Second Engineering officer for Unlimited HP. Certificate of competency issued by Marine Coastguard Agency, UK.
- Officer on Watch for steam ships and Advanced Fire Fighting.
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat. (Survival at Sea) and Proficiency in Medical First Aid.
- Management level Oil Tanker Training Program and Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities.
- OPA 90/ VRP/ Pollution Management to comply USCG 33 CFR, Section 155.1055.
- High Pressure Hydraulic Systems, 2-stroke Diesel Engines, Pumps and Cranes, Water Tube and Gas Tube Marine Boilers.
- Experienced in working on large marine, slow speed, two stroke diesel engines by Sulzer RTA and MAN B&W, LMC SMC series of engines up to 39900 BHP. Worked on different types of 4-stroke medium speed diesel engines such as Daihatsu, Yanmar, Wartsila, up to 1.2MW capacity used for power generation. Also worked on large high capacity marine boilers of up to 100tons/hr steam generation capacity of makers like Aalborg, Mitsubishi, Sunrod, Kangrim.
- Member of the Institute of Marine Engineers, India and Member Emeritus of the National Cadet Corp, Manipal, India.
- Softwares:AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access and MS PowerPoint.
- Languages:English, Hindi, Kannada, Konkani, Tulu.
- Available upon request
Incoming search terms:
- resumes terminology
- superintendent resume
- building superintendent resume
- technical superintendent resume
- building operator resume
- CV technical superontendent
- kangrim boiler philipine