A well-written job application letter shows you exerted effort to writing “personally” to them. Read the tips of writing a good application letter from here.
Below is a template of an application letter for cabin crew position.
Your name and address goes here
Recipient’s address goes here
Dear Mr. / Mrs. (Last Name),
I am writing this letter to indicate my interest in the position for cabin crew position in your company. I came across the advertisement in the ………………….. (the name of the job source, i.e. newspaper name, or job site name). I have attached my resume for your further attention.
Below, I have also mentioned some of my credential that meets with the requirement you have posted in the ………………….. (the name of the job source, i.e. newspaper name, or job site name).
- I have a five years experience in customer service.
- I can speak English, French and Spanish fluently.
- I am well-trained and focused with my career.
- I can deal difficult passengers with a diplomatic approach.
- I have a warm, friendly and assured personality.
- I live a flexible lifestyle that allows me to travel anytime and anywhere and I can relocate if necessary.
My experiences during my career have made me know how to deal with tactful stuff and item. I can be assertive and at the same time polite. These help me to work fast and efficiently. I can be a great asset to the crew of your airline.
It would be grateful if you could review my resume and conduct an interview wherein I can discuss my experience and learn more of your company. You can call me at 000-0000 (insert your phone number here) at your earliest convenience.
You can also email me at [email protected] (insert your email address here).
Thank you for your time and consideration.