A resume (Curriculum Vitae – CV) example for Academic job with background in Education.
Highlights of the qualification include: Higher Education, Program Management, Grant Writing, Staff Development, Policy Development Training and Education include: Ed.D. in Educational Finance and Policy.
- List your current and up-to-date personal information: your name, email address, home (or current work) address, phone number and birth date. Use a bit large font at your name so that it stands out.
- Include your educational information.
- List employment from most recent to oldest position held: Must be as detailed as possible.
- It’s not the time of being modest: Mention any awards or honors that you have received.
- List previous activities including scientific organizations or volunteer opportunities.
- In an academic resume, include personal references. Because an academic resume will be used for scholarships, it is important for the readers to know that you will have someone that will vouch for your character.
- Choosing your references wisely is an important thing. Teachers, coaches, previous managers are good references. When you include a reference, state her/him name, email address, and phone number.