- Full Applicant’s Name
- Campus and/or permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
List your highest degree first.
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, Major and Year Awarded
- GPA (optional)
Begin by listing the most recent first, emphasize on achievements, responsibilities, and contributions made to the company.
- 1. Name of employment
- 2. City, State
- 3. Hired Date to End Date
- Department, Title/Position
List campus and/or community activities, internship, volunteering, memberships in professional organizations etc.
Certifications, coursework, qualifications, special awards, free-lancing etc.
Try to incorporate the following verbs while making your resume.
Next paragraph should highlight information that would make your resume stand out. The following suggestions should be considered while making an Account Manager resume.
- List any successful built business relationships.
- Highlight any accounting skills in management and updating records.
- Briefly state communication and language skills i.e. written and verbal.
- Articulate any techniques, methods, or procedures that presented solution offerings.
- List any design organizations you’ve been involved in the community.
- Include any other contributions or achievements that have benefited your employers.
- State that you’d have references available upon request.