- Full Applicant’s Name
- Campus and/or permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
List your highest degree first.
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, Major and Year Awarded
- GPA (optional)
Begin by listing the most recent first, emphasize on achievements, responsibilities and contributions made to the company.
- Name of employment
- City, State
- Hired Date to End Date
- Department, Title/Position
List campus and/or community activities, internship, volunteering, memberships in professional organizations etc.
Certifications, programming coursework, internship, special awards, free-lancing etc.
Try to incorporate the following verbs while making your resume.
Next paragraph should highlight information that would make your resume stand out.
The following objectives should be considered while writing a Marketing Manager resume.
- To interact with marketing specialist and promote the right products for the right customer.
- To manage and guide all internal and international Sales and Marketing problems.
- To develop and maintain creative, and effective sale spot lights.
- To develop the reputation of the company and enhance the company’s image.
- To promote innovative tools to comprehensive solutions in marketing issues.
- Sign for and select the artist show publicity campaign projects.
In the following categories include:
- Personal Characteristics
Any other skill that’d your company would find beneficiary to their needs.