A warehouse is a commercial building for storage of goods.
Warehouses are used by importers, exporters, wholesalers, transport businesses, customs, manufacturers, etc.
Here is a Warehouse Worker Resume Template:
202 Oak Ridge Lane
Indianapolis, Indiana 47804
- Warehouse Worker
- Summary of Qualifications
- Professional Experience
- Carpet Warehouse One, Indianapolis, IN. 2006 – Present Forklift Operator/Warehouse
- Fed-ex Inc. Indianapolis, IN. 2003 – 2006 Forklift Operator / Warehouse
- Lowes Inc. Indianapolis, IN. 1999 – 2003 Warehouse
- Education and Professional Training Certifications
Seeking to find a job with a manufacturing or warehouse company, where I can use my experience as a Forklift Driver in order to maintain inventories in a good clean environment and to become an asset to the company I work for.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than ten years experience.
- Experienced forklift operator able to receive cargo into packing area, report any overage, shortage and damages from that delivery to the appropriate agents or supervisors and follow packing instructions as indicated by paperwork.
- Experience working with lots of different materials.
- Ability to implement and perform pm’s for planned maintenance programs.
- Excellent ability to use hand and power tools applicable to the trade.
- Ability to read, understand, and follow, safety procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to follow oral or written instructions.
- Able and capable of lifting 100lbs, can withstand extreme hot and cold conditions. Capable of prolonged physical effort, fast problem solver, ability to respect deadlines and to efficiently interrelate with other workers of the department.
Carpet Warehouse One, Indianapolis, IN. 2006 – Present
- Safely and accurately calculated, built and assembled customer orders to prepare them for delivery, inner-yard transfer or customer pick-up..
- Safely and accurately loaded material for delivery onto trucks with the guidance of the truck driver responsible for making the delivery.
- Unloaded stock incoming material from vendors. Label all parts for tracking per ISO requirements.
- Use of forklifts to move all items within the store.
- Handling and organizing all material as to minimize damage, operating forklift equipment and maintaining care to minimize damage and down time and safely and neatly maintaining storage areas, entry and exit points, and all high traffic avenues of all facilities to bar free of trash and debris to allow for unobstructed safe passage.
- Professionally and courteously assisted all customers as they entered the warehouse for material pick-up or returns.
Fed-ex Inc. Indianapolis, IN. 2003 – 2006
Forklift Operator / Warehouse
- Using forklift to pull orders.
- Working in the receiving and shipping department, picking, packing, and scanning orders using a palletizer and also doing inventory.
- Label all parts for tracking per ISO requirements.
- Pulling and putting away orders in a temperature controlled setting, and serving as a UPS & FED-EX warehouse person all with the use of a RF Scanner.
Lowes Inc. Indianapolis, IN. 1999 – 2003
- Operated horizontal band saw, cut off saw, banding machine.
- Label and pack parts for shipping to customers.
- Operated fork truck to load and unload trucks in shipping and receiving.
- Secondary Delivery driver.
- To read and complete order picking to organize customer purchases for pickup.
- Use of forklifts to transfer materials within outside warehouse.
- Active participant in regulated safety programs.
Education and Professional Training
2007-2009 American Red Cross certified in CPR.
2009 Fork truck training and exam certificate.
High School Diploma (1999)
Warehouse WorkerResume Samples(Click on images to see full size)