Appearance & Classification
- Don’t use a detail for a second time. Therefore you can remove your phone number from the personal dossier. You can even pace your address information into the box you used in the beginning. Or write all information except your name under the title of personal dossier.
- Either centre your whole CV or align it to the left.
- Definitely form a reference part. So I suggest you to make the line spaces smaller and enrich the content.
- State the computer software you can use and the level of the languages you speak.
- Stating your father’s name doesn’t seem to be required, since I don’t know if it’s a usual thing to do in your country. But I recommend you to remove it. If it’s necessary for your references, keep this in mind that, first degree relatives mustn’t be written as a reference.
- The statement “Hanging out with family & friends” doesn’t seem professional, you should remove it, try writing your hobbies that may be counted as a positive thing for your profession.
- Definitely state the date in your graduation information under the title of Academia.
There no grammatical mistakes, but the spelling mistake was corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
Seeking an Organisation that will provide me an opportunity to accelerate its growth on the strength of my skills and abilities; in the process enhance my skills.
A quick learner with ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- M.B.A. in Finance from WIU, Phoenix USA with a degree of 90 %.
- Graduation in Commerce from University of Delhi with a degree of 51%
- Senior secondary education (12th), from CBSE board Delhi in 2004, marks obtained 71%.
- Higher secondary education (10th), from BSEH board Delhi in 2002, marks obtained 69.5%.
Current Working Status
- Title: Account Manager
- Organisation: CA Sushiel Shandilya & Co.
- Profile:Sales Audit, MIS, BRS, Account Statement & Report on Discount offered.
- Role :Auditing at Maruti’s dealership.
- Duration :August 2010 to till now.
- Title: Internship.
- Organisation: Jyoti Portfolio Management ltd, Delhi.
- Profile: Trading of Stocks.
- Duration: 1st july –31 stDecember 2009
- Operating System: Windows 98/XP,Vista
- MS Office:Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- ERP: Tally.
Extra Co-curricular Activities
- Participated in college’s cricket team.
- Organised Event in 31st blast in College time.
- Playing Cricket.
- Playing Badminton.
- Hanging out with family & friends.
Name: Neeraj Gupta
Father’s Name: Mr. Satish Gupta
Date of Birth: Feb. 4, 1986
Marital Status: Unmarried
Language Known: Hindi, English
Phone No: +91-9015559257
I hereby declare that the above information is true to my knowledge.