Appearance & Classification
- You don’t need to write “resume” or “curriculum vitae” at the beginning.
- You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
- Place the photo to the right and write your name and the contact information to the left or center.
- Make the title bold or emphasize them in another way but visually make sure that they are eligible and standing out.
- You can use different font styles however make sure that those styles are suitable to each other.
- In necessary places definitely use “tab” instead of “space”
- You should detail your work information or position deeper. This will show exactly what job you are experienced in.
- You should definitely write the Computer Skills in more detail.
- Form another part to write about certificates you have; courses or seminar you have attended, if there is any.
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Name : Afua Nancy
Date of Birth : May 24th, 1957
Hometown : Paga
Nationality : Ghanaian
Marital Status :Single
Address : Post Office Box 1414
Phone Number : 027 – 6666999
E – Mail :[email protected]
To obtain a position in an accounting related field that will permit the use of my skills and knowledge to maximize company”s potential while developing additional knowledge and abilities
Resourceful in the completion of project and effective at multi tasking
Trustworthy, proactive and ethical
Good interpersonal and communication skills
Ability to work with little supervision
Period: November 2011 – Present
Position: National Service Personnel
Period: June 2010 – November 2011
Position: Sales Representative
Period: June 2009 – August 2009
Department : Operations
Period: June 2008 – August 2008
Department: Directorate Accountant – Obstetrics & Gynecology
Qualification: Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting Option)
Graduation: December 2011
Grade: 2nd Class Hons (Upper Division)
Qualification: Diploma in Business Studies
Institution: Ho Polytechnic
Business Planand Proposal Writing
Microsoft Power Point
Microsoft Internet Explorer
Available upon request