Appearance & Classification
- You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
- You can use different font styles however make sure that those styles match each other.
- Your name should be in larger font size when compared to the other text.
- Numbering the items in a resume is rare. Instead of this; you should prefer to use bold titles and some marks.
- While categorizing, definitely use tab and be careful that all the items you ordered are seen on the same line.
- Choose one of these words when specifying your position that you have worked: Responsibilities, Job Description, Key Skills etc.
- There is no need to write each of them: “Date of birth” also “Age”.
- There is nothing to say about the content of your resume. It seems pretty clear and enough. There is neither any missing nor unnecessary information. A little change on the appearance will do.
There are some spelling mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Contact No: +97150 2435235
Email: [email protected]
It is my desire to have a long lasting and fruitful relationship with a/the professionally managed firm which will widen my horizon as a professional, enrich my learning, experience and provide me with an environment which will tap my talents and ability to their full potential in order to have a bright future and outstanding career. Seeking a position in Accounting Department where extensive experience will be further developed and utilized.
- Five years of experience in Accounting & Store Keeping.
- Efficient in English, Urdu and Arabic Languages.
- Solid managerial, administrative, and secretarial experience.
- Very good customer relation ability with a pleasing personality
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and an ability to think strategically and solve problem effectively.
- A good sense of responsibility and maintain trust and confidence.
Areas of experience:
- Secretarial and Clerical administration
- Office management
- Employee Relations
- Customer Relations
- Stock Management
- Office Automation
- Secretarial works
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts.
- Preparation of Journal Vouchers
- Bank Reconciliation statement
- Keeping of Ledgers and Subsidiary books.
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Finalization of Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet
- Office Correspondence and Administration
- Liaison with suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Cash Flow Analysis and Projections.
- In Accounting environment: Tally and Excel proficiency.
Knowledge of Peachtree, EX Next Generation Software, Daceazy (last used 2005)
- Bilingual Efficiency
- Specialized Skills in Windows OS in Office environment
- Proficient in using personal computer for correspondence, reports and presentations.
- Expertise in using the Internet and various softwares for business.
5th May 2005 to Till Date Accountant cum Store SupervisorRUKN ALZAJEL VETERINARY_DXB : Versele-Laga (MNC_BELGIUM) Sole agent in GCC
- Performed accounts payable functions for construction expenses.
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly on demand cheques.
- Managed financial departments with responsibility for Budgets, Forecasting, Accounts Payable and Receivable.
- Created budgets and forecasts for the management.
- Store Management and Preparing Stock details
- Preparing reorder quantities of Stock.
- International Correspondences.
- Ensured compliance with accounting deadlines.
- Performs Customs Clearing works.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable.
- Prepared annual company accounts and reports.
- Monitored and recorded company expenses.
- Performed general office duties and administrative tasks.
- Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
- Scheduled client appointments and maintained confidential client files.
- Pen, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail, Customer care and services.
Dec 2003 to May 2005 Asst. Accountant cum Store Supervisor
Extra Home Care: Manufacturing & Trading Concern, Kerala, India.
- Preparation of Accounts and transaction for all payable & receivable Accounts
- Maintain Journal Vouchers.
- Review and clarification of all domestic, international general files separately with quotation and purchase order Preparing of Monthly Activity Report.
- Preparing JV, RV, and GRS for Purchase Invoices & Super vision.
- Sales engineers Ageing Analysis Sheet & Super vision.
- Bank Reconciliation, Petty Cash Dealings.
- Oversaw day-to-day Overall performance.
- Maintains – budget & actual comparison sheets.
- Cash flow fund flow Analysis.
- Systematic recording for all the operations.
- Preparing Sales and purchase register.
- Pass vouchers for all income and expenses.
- Preparation of Stock Analysis and Prepare Reorder Quantities.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce. Distance education.
(University of Calicut, India) (April 2001 to April 2003)
- Arts and Arabic Course For International Communication
(Board of Examination, Majlis Ta”leemul Islami, India)
- Pre University Degree. Distance education.
(University of Calicut, India) (April 1999 to April 2000)
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate
(Board of Exams, Govt. of Kerala, India)
- Computer Accounting Certifications in Tally7.2 and Tally 9 Accounting.
- Certificate Course in Financial Management Accounting from The Institute of Accountants.(24th July 2003 to 28th Nov 2003)
- Other Accounting Software:
- Daceazy, EX Next Generation, Peach Tree Software. (Last used 2005)
- Diploma in Financial Management Accounting & Taxation from India Govt Certified Institute. Manual and Computerized Accounting.(March 2009)
- Pursing Correspondent MBA in Accounting from Indian School of Business Mgt and Administration.
Date of Birth: 21.11.1981
Languages Known: English, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu and Malayalam
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Employment.
Working in Dxb: From 5th may 2005 till date
I hereby declare that all the above-mentioned informations are true to the best of my knowledge.