- RESUME REVIEW
- Professional Profile
- Employment History
- Placement work, NHS Newham PCT– Public Health, London Sept 11 – Nov 11
- Receptionist, The Albion Health Centre, London Nov 10 – Feb 11
- Customer Service Adviser (temp contract), GLL East Ham Leisure Centre, London June 10 – Oct 10
- Outreach and Development Worker, Poplar Harca, London Aug 08 – June 10
- Trainee Reprographics Operative (placement via ELBA) 4 Cilities Limited, London Feb 09 – May 09
- Employment History (continued)
- Stock and Shop Assistant, JD Sports, Beckton, London Oct 08 – Jan 09
- Sales Assistant, Superdrug, Victoria Station, London Nov 06 – Feb 07
- Education and Qualifications
- Personal Details
Appearance & Classification
- It would be better to put your profession information (your title) right under your name.
- Your CV looks more like an “article” as there are long sentences with very narrow line spacing. Consider that a CV should normally contain two pages at most. However if we assume that your profession requires such a CV, I can tell you that may not be changed. Tough, to make it clearer for reading you can use shorter sentences.
- I suggest you to state your birth date in the personal information, assuming that it may be important for the employers.
- It is a well prepared, neat CV. You reveal yourself by using a very correct ordering of information. In that respect, it wouldn’t be unfair to say that you’ve prepared a CV that can set an example for the ones in your sector.
No grammar mistakes.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Jamiuel Ricky Ali
I am an enthusiastic and self motivated, dynamic and results-driven professional with a highly successful background in sales, customer service and administration. I have over 2 years administration experience and over 3 years customer service experience with a relevant qualification in this area.
I enjoy being part of, as well as leading, a successful and productive team and thrive in highly pressurised and challenging working environments.
I am IT literate and proficient in Microsoft packages. I am quick to grasp new ideas and concepts, and to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems.
Able to work well on my own initiative and demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines.
Currently I’m looking for a new and challenging administration position, one which will utilise my existing skills and experience while enabling further personal and professional development, offering a rewarding long-term position, with a challenge in return for my dedication.
Placement work, NHS Newham PCT– Public Health, London Sept 11 – Nov 11
- Helping with leaflet deliveries and stationeries
- Data entry new clients information and referral forms for the Stop Smoking Team
- Calling patients for updates of their stances
- Showing my availability and support on other tasks for members of staff
Receptionist, The Albion Health Centre, London Nov 10 – Feb 11
- Answering the switchboard or telephone
- Arranging patient’s appointments
- Taking messages for medical staff
- Booking in patients and confirming that their contact details are correct
- Handling patient’s medical records and keeping them up to date
- Data entry new patient registration using EMIS
- Be the first point of contact dealing with a variety of people
Customer Service Adviser (temp contract), GLL East Ham Leisure Centre, London June 10 – Oct 10
- Working as part of a team delivering first class and professional customer service
- Using a range of communication methods, to ensure that where possible customer enquiries, payments and complaints were resolved at the first point of contact
- Providing a comprehensive information service to the public, advising on services available and the policies and procedures, to resolve or inform the needs of the customer
- Maintaining electronic and written databases of letters and forms received
- Ensuring accuracy of information and efficiency when dealing with customers
- Undertaking general administrative duties in the Customer Information and Advice Service, including telephone enquiries, handing out leaflets, dealing with faxes etc
Outreach and Development Worker, Poplar Harca, London Aug 08 – June 10
- Carrying out door to door surveys and providing residents with information as required
- Distributing literature and other outreach materials to residents
- Explaining complex housing issues to local residents in an easily understood manner
- Undertaking any other tasks appropriate to the post, as required by members of the Housing Choice Team
- Providing administrative support such as general clerical tasks, typing, filing and answering phones, and fulfilling specific duties required for different departments
- Carrying out supervisory responsibilities which include planning, assigning and directing work, addressing complaints and resolving problems
Trainee Reprographics Operative (placement via ELBA) 4 Cilities Limited, London Feb 09 – May 09
- Responding to queries using IT and manual records
- Maintenance of printers including clearing paper jams, changing waste ink and refilling paper
- Learning finishing techniques including laminating, punch, comb and vela binding and guillotining
- Screening all incoming calls and being responsible for messages being passed to the appropriate person
Employment History (continued)
Stock and Shop Assistant, JD Sports, Beckton, London Oct 08 – Jan 09
- Assisting with the intake and processing of deliveries
- Preparing stock for display on the shop floor including tagging, hanging and size cubing
- Price checking and marking down of sales stock
- Meeting customer requirements by accurately calculating, checking goods prior to sale and packaging correctly in order to deliver customer satisfaction and reduce unnecessary loss
- Ensuring that all till operation, cash handling procedures and transactions are carried out accurately
Sales Assistant, Superdrug, Victoria Station, London Nov 06 – Feb 07
- Covering the shop floor and undertaking all customer service duties
- Stock replenishment and shelving
- Providing first class customer service experience
- Carrying out stock management and store operation processes to help minimise risk
- Greeting, assisting and selling to customers
- Operating tills and handling transactions
Education and Qualifications
NOCN Level 2 Door Supervision (SIA Licence) Aug 2009
NVQ Level 2 Award in Customer Service and Financial Services Jun 2009 7 GCSE’S Including English and Mathematics Aug 2008
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook
- Bi-lingual: Fluent in Bengali and English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Driving Licence UK Full/Clean
Interests Squash, football, table tennis and snooker. I enjoy participating in new opportunities.
References Available On Request