Appearance & Classification
- You don’t need to write “resume” or “curriculum vitae” at the beginning.
- Be careful about the spaces between the paragraphs and lines are the same.
- Leave one line space between the headlines.
- In necessary places definitely use “tab” instead of “space”.
- There is no need to write each of them: “Date of birth” also “Age”.
- There is nothing to say about the content of your resume. It seems pretty clear and enough. There is neither any missing nor unnecessary information. A little change on the appearance will do.
There are some spelling mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Name : Kahwa Paul.
Place of residence : Kabarole
Nationality : Ugandan
Date of birth : 24th June, 1986
Age : 25yrs
Marital status : Single
Contact address : C/o Bishop Stuart University P.o Box 9, Mbarara
Tel : 0784045580, 0701327167
EDUCATION BACK GROUND
Period Institution Award
2007-2010 Bishop Stuart University Bachelors In Business Administration (BBA).
2005-2006 Kibiito Secondary School UACE
2000-2004 Kibiito Secondary School UCE
1992-1999 Kibiito Primary School PLE
2010 A Certificate of an Introductory in Political Education and Military Science a Course held atBishopStuartUniversity for (3 months)
I have also trained in Marketing and Sales promotion, Accounting, Information Management, Store Keeping, Stock Valuation, Records management, computer soft ware packages and many others as per my course requirement.
- Spread Sheet with Micro soft Excel.
- Word Processing with Micro Soft Excel.
- Presentation with Micro Soft Power Point.
- Micro soft Excess.
- Online Information and Communication Services.
OTHER COMPENTENSES AND STRENGTH.
I have strong competences and strength in:
- Excellent marketing strategies.
- Good accounting practices.
- I have a strong strength and ability in conducting good customer care.
- Good computer skills.
- Good innovative practices and creativity.
- Promptness in time management.
- Excellent ability in problem solving methods.
- Excellent records management methods.
2005-2006 : Senior 5&6 class representative on the school councilKibiito Sec.School.
2000-2004 : Class monitors senior 3&4KibiitoSecondary School.
2009-2010 : Class PresidentBBABishopStuartUniversity.
Organization: Mpanga grower”s tea factory.
Position: Marketing executive.
Period: 2010 july-date.
- Product marketing.
- Processing customer orders.
- Stock taking and valuation
- Handling customer quarries and complaints.
Organization: Micro providentUganda (MPUGANDA.)
Position: loans officer.
Period: 2009 – 2010
- Attending to clients
- Arranging of supplies.
- Arranging loan files.
- Making loan disbursements.
Organization: Kasese Nail and Wood Industry .
Position: Store keeper.
Period: 2007 August – jun2008.
- Stock valuations and stock taking.
- Order processing.
- Managing the store accounts.
Organization: Pepsi Cola Company
Position: Financial assistant
Period: 2008 – 2009
- Disbursing funds
- Making budgets.
- Managing the petty cash accounts.
- Handling customer queries and complaints.
I am most interested in team work for quality service delivery, respect for all irrespective of Carder, Gender, Age and Ethinicity, Honesty, Love, Socialisation and reading the Bible.
I declare that the above information is Wright to the best of my knowledge and any false information found should lead to the disqualification of my application.