Appearance & Classification
- You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
- Leave equal spaces between the titles and the text.
- Make the titles bold or emphasize them in another way but visually make sure that they are eligible and standing out.
- After writing your name & surname, write your contact information and keep them together.
- Use Tab button more effectively. Make sure that you leave the same amount of space between the paragraphs and between the lines.
- Emphasize the details about your academic qualifications and detail your certificates & the workshops you attended.
- It would be better to make a little change the hobbies part. I recommend to arrange in order the elements of this part.
- Choose one of these words when specifying your position that you have worked: Responsibilities, Job Description, Key Skills etc.
- You can put further detail about the level of the languages you speak (native, advanced, intermediate …).
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Flat 2 Ground Floor Flat
11 Kent Terrace
Experienced in Customer Services. An articulate enthusiastic, self-motivated and hardworking person, able to work independently and in a team, with excellent leadership, communication, organisational, inter-personal and time management abilities. A courteous manner, showing confidence and natural initiative. I am professional and well mannered, a quick learner who is able to acquire new skills and ideas easily. Flexible, adaptable and willing to train and gain any new skills to help further my career.
- Front line customer service
- Flexible working hours
- Working in a team
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Following instructions
- Cash handling and experience
Margate Express Margate – 2009-2011
Dealing with customer services, tills and cash handling, stock and ordering, deliveries, shelf replenishment and keeping the shop clean and tidy, also adhering to the Health and Safety regulations.
Assistant Manager – 2000-2009
KFC fast food Restaurant Broadstairs
Managing shifts in a fast food restaurant, duties involved staff training, organising weekly rotas, stock management, ordering, cash handling and banking, weekly sales analysis, rota, boosting sales and profits dealing with customer complaints and services and organising team responsibilities.
Texaco Petrol Station Cliftonville, Margate – 2001-2007
Assisting with frontline customer service, till and cash handling, general administration, dealing with deliveries, stock control, replenishment and keep the store clean and tidy.
BP petrol Station, Richborough Sandwich – 2005-2008
Dealing with customer services, tills and cash handling, stock and ordering controls, deliveries, and shelf replenishment, keeping the garage clean and tidy also adhering to the Health and Safety regulations.
Education, Training & Qualifications
TNG/ Learn Direct Ramsgate – 2011
Employment and training skills
City & Guilds (Level 2) Literacy and Numeracy
Hobbies and Interests
In my spare time I like to play cricket with my friends, days out to London visiting my sister and family activities to the park, watching movies and listening to music.
References available upon request