Appearance & Classification
- Make the font size smaller of your contact information .
- The background style you use on each page should be equal. You can use two close tones for the background.
- If you move the information under the titles to a bit left, you can use the space more effectively.
- You can use different font styles however make sure that those styles are suitable to each other.
- Move “personal information” onto the last page.
- Write the items that you wrote under “Duties & Responsibilities” to the job description part of your experiences.
- -ndicate all the qualifications and the skills that you gained from all the works you have experienced under the title of “Qualifications and Job Skills”
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Mohamed Samir Yousif Wally
2, Street No.11A, New Cairo, Egypt
Email: [email protected]
Mobile # +966565673091 (KSA)
Mobile # +20104963358 (Egypt)
Home # +2023161366 (Egypt)
Birth Date:12 Jan 1982
Military Service: Exempted
Residence Location: Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Marital Status: Married
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all electrical site activities are conducted under controlled conditions.
- Responsible to ensure the correct implementation of the project quality plan and quality procedures and productivity related to all electrical works.
- Responsible of all electrical work, design and troubleshooting.
- Responsible of sourcing, supplying, installing, testing and commissioning of electrical equipments.
- Communicate with end-user, suppliers and consultants.
- Prepare material lists, drawings, submittals and design calculations.
December 2007 – Present
STS Al-Ta”afuf Company for Electrical Works.Saudi Arabia
Company Industry: Construction
Job Role/Department: Electrical Site Engineer
- “BAY LA SUN” Business Park Project Inside KAEC
(KING ABDULLAH ECONIMIC CITY)
OVERALL COST:50,000,000 $
- Project Description:
International commercial Buildings Inside King Abdullah Economic City “BAY LA SUN” Business Park.
7 Buildings with two basements as parking area
– Power systems: (MV Network, R.M.U, Step down Transformers, Cable Trays, L.V Panels, Earthing System, Lighting & Power System.)
– Low Current Systems: (Fire Alarm, Public Address, CCTV, Tel, Data, Access Control & BMS System)
Job Role/Department: In charge Electrical Site Engineer
- “JEDDAH GATE DEVELOPMENT”
OWNER : EMMAR MIDDLE EAST
PROJECT MANAGEMENT : CIMS
CONSULTANT : ZUHAIR FAYEZ PARTNERS CONSULTANTS
OVERALL COST : 20,000,000 $
- Project Description:
International commercial Buildings Inside
“JEDDAH GATE CITY” Including:
– All Duties of Technical Office (Shop Drawings).
– Design & Construct Of Electrical MV Cables Distribution and Power Substations.
August 2004 – November 2007:
MAHFOUZ ARCHITECTURE & CONTRCTORS Haram Street, Egypt
Company Industry: CONSTRUCTION
Job Role/Department: Electrical Site Engineer-Technical Office Engineer
- CIB Banks.
(KENNA, DAMITTA& Nasr CITY) Branches.
- BLOM Banks.
(6th October, Heliopolis & Nasr City ) Branches.
- Al-Ahly Banks.
(MANYL, GIZA& SOHAG) Branch.
- Central Managerial Building of Sales Taxes
Authority (6th October).
- EMAC Factory for Paper Conversion
- EMAC Factory for Electronics (ABOUR CITY).
May 2004: Faculty Of Engineering Helwan University
Electrical Power & Machines Department
Overall Grade: GOOD.
Arabic Mother Tongue
Microsoft Office software & Internet- Excellent
AutoCAD – Excellent