- RESUME REVIEW
- Appearance & Classification
- ORIGINAL RESUME
- Professional Training
- Academic Background
- Professional Experience: 2 Years
- Team Lead (as an Associate Engineer) Tata Communications Limited (December 2009 to December 2011)
- Technical Skills
- Extra Curricular Activities and Achievements
- Personal Details
Appearance & Classification
- Use ordering marks instead of numbering in your resume. And you have used something else under the number 1.
- You should definitely either carry the information on the last page to the previous page or add more details so that you can have a richer third page.
- You needn’t write two year near the Professional Experience part. You have already provided that information below.
- You can either prepare a cover letter and add the date here or remove date part at the end.
- You had better order the information like this: Professional Experience – Professional Training -Academic Background
I recommend you to write all you contact information to the part. You can carry your at the top address in place of personal details.
- The Declaration part is a part that you don’t have to state. If you’d like to write about it, you needn’t state it with a title.
There are no grammatical mistakes in Your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter.
See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Vishakha D. Kate Cisco Certified Network Associate Mobile: +91-9764272964 Email: [email protected]
To take a challenging and high performance oriented role that gives me great opportunity to prove myself. Apply the knowledge gained through my qualifications to the best of my abilities so as to benefit my team and hence my organization. A firm believer in teamwork, I would like to progress ahead along with the team. I also believe that a learning attitude and constructive criticism helps in achieving the goals set with great efficiency.
CCNA: Cisco Certified Network Associate
Bachelor of Engineering (Electronics and Telecommunication)
From Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pimpri
Pune University, Maharashtra, India (May 2008).
Professional Experience: 2 Years
Team Lead (as an Associate Engineer) Tata Communications Limited (December 2009 to December 2011)
1. Profile: Team Lead (Associate Engineer).
Department: Order Processing and Acceptance Team
Tools Used: Metasolv 6, Oracle CRM, VIZNET, LIFERAY,SFDC etc.
· Advanced knowledge and exposure to workflow applications in telecom OSS / BSS space.
· Defect tracking in the OSS BSS system, same is highlighting to development team for permanent fix on the defect.
· Co-ordinating with different teams like Feasibility Co-ordinators, Co-ordination with SOC, NOC & BOP teams for provisioning & commissioning the circuit.
OSS-BSS Applications: METASOLV, Sales force, Oracle CRM, VIZNET, LIFERAY etc.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 2K
Certifications: CCNA, CCNP appearing.
Extra Curricular Activities and Achievements
Participated in National Conference – IETE to present a paper on VTS (Vehicle Tracking System) and got the first prize for the same.
Participant in intra-college Throw ball competitions.
Full Name: Vishakha Dilip Kate
Date of Birth: April 7th, 1986
Address: D4, Runal’s Deepmala, Aundh Annex, Pimple Saudagar, Pune 411027.
Languages known: English, Hindi, Marathi.
I hereby declare that the above information is true to the best of my knowledge.
Date: March 2nd, 2012
Place: Pune Vishakha D. Kate