Appearance & Classification
- You should definitely remove the title “resume” at the top; it is too big and has no function at all.
- You don’t have to use a table for your education qualifications. The information given isn’t that complex.
- You should express what position or in which sector you would like to work more specifically. Finance and IT are both promising sectors but you had better put forward any projects that you have completed.
- Your objective expression is far too general, try to make it more specific. You had better state what position or what kind of job you’d like to take.
- Ordering your personal skills like the other information about you will look better, and will be more clear.
- You should state your education qualification from the most recent down to the older ones.
- You have stated that you have basic knowledge about some programming languages but using “etc.” is not good way to explain, it’s too vague.
- Your experience part isn’t clear enough; it doesn”t provide any information about your position. You should state the organization you have worked for and specify the time period, add the job description, too.
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Vijay Raja Singh S/o Gurdeep Singh
St. Bus Stand Zira.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Contact No: +91 98729-14287
OBJECTIVE: Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the Information Technology Industry or Financial Sector that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
Short term diploma in Computer Hardware
CCNA with B grade (60% Marks)
Doing MBA “Finance” (4the Sem in LPU JALANDHAR CAMPUS)
Passed IRDA Test
Comprehensive problem solving abilities, excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people diplomatically, willingness to learn team facilitator hard worker.
BASIC Knowledge of High level languages like C, C++, Java, ASP etc.
Fully knowledge of financial & Account sector like banking and investment.
Knowledge of Internet Marketing of investment product
Advice the peoples how to become a good investors by Runing own financial advisory to gave the knowledge
Of share market, commodity market and forex investment plan
Experience: Work in share market for 5 years as a investor
Two years experience of financial industry in NIRMAL BANG and ICICI PRU as an Authorized person