Appearance & Classification
- It not necessary to make the font size this big. If you make it a bit smaller you’ll have two-page resume, which the most suitable number of page.
- You can align you name to the left and your photo to the right, and write your contact information right under your name.
- For a resume usually headshot is used, the photo you used is appropriate but you may change its position.
- You can put more detailed information about you education. You can make the “Qualifications” part as a separate part and if you have you can write the courses, seminars you attend and the certificates you got. Again here you can state the software you use here.
- In the “Work experience” part, write the corporation you have worked before to the top and state the period you worked. Don’t forget to write the projects you worked and in which position you have worked.
- I recommend you to prepare a cover letter that would be appropriate for the corporation you will hand your resume.
- You have prepared your resume in a sincere and simple tone. Assuming that you did this considering the corporation you will apply and this is the best way to express your approach to your profession, I suggest you to mention about yourself personally.
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your resume.
P.S: If you prepare your resume for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Hristo Hristov Kermedchiev
Email: [email protected]
Date of Birth: 23.08.1974
Customer focused and friendly, real team player with good previous experience helpful and hardworking Hotel receptionist, who enjoy challenges in the field of hospitality business, self motivated and disciplined. Strives to perform well a warm welcome to every guest and ensuring that 1st impressions count.
Calm manner, able to work under pressure ready for new carrier achievements as a Hotel receptionist.
- Continuous improvement
- Effective communicator
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
Master Degree in Marketing
University of National and world Economy Sofia, Bulgaria
English for practical purposes
University of Iceland
From May 1998 to November 2000
For the 3 summers in row I took part in Concordia student’s farms programs in England.
The main reasons that I participate were: to improve my English language skills, learn a little of English culture and discover relationships and friendships with employees from other countries.
From 2000 to 2002
I work for Bulgarian Economic news paper Cash as reporter.
From Mart. 2006 –Oct 2008
Hotel Leifur Eiriksson
Receptionist- Check in, check out guests, accommodate, booking tours and organizing trips. Organizing and preparing all group bookings. Applying charges to bills and dealing with payments. Cash, credit card handling
From Oct. 2008- now Hotel Borg, 4 star Art Deco hotel in Reykjavik Iceland.
Receptionist and Concierge –Duties involves meeting and greeting guests as they enter property, answering incoming calls and directing them accordingly, making tours, room and restaurant reservations over the phone and face to face, booking guests rooms using Opera system, customer service over the phone and face to face and various administration duties.
Driving License. Full /Clean B category
Health –Excellent, non smoker
Languages- Advance English, fluent Russian, fluent Bulgarian, intermediate Icelandic
I am eligible to live and work in the UK
References are available on request