Cover Letter Review
There is nothing to say about the content of your cover letter. It seems pretty clear and enough. There is neither any missing nor unnecessary information.
Original Cover Letter
My name is Shubhlash Tiwari and I am Perusing my post graduation in HR. I have the experience in Human Resource, office management and administration support in both public and private sector organization.
I have enclosed my C.V. for your kind perusal and would request you to consider my application.
If you need a HR professional who has the capability to take initiative and deliver, please consider what I have to offer:
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook etc).
- Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of Human Resource & administrative duties, hard Core Recruitment, Payroll administration, Employee engagement, Employee welfare etc.
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging problems.
- A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, work flows and processes.
- Experience of working with government department can help in liaison with various government departments.
I will be obliged if you will give me a chance to appear for a personal interview.