Appearance & Classification
- You should definitely make the font size bigger.
- Make the margins on the sides of the page a bit larger.
- Leave some space between the title and the text.
Your CV is quite satisfying in terms of content, there is nothing to correct or change. You should only make an arrangement about the appearance of it. You should definitely extend these data to 3 pages, so that it won’t look so stuffed and become easier to read.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV. Leave a space after colon.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Anoop Eloor Venugopal
Mobile: +971553966143 ~ E-Mail: [email protected]
In quest of managerial assignments in Quality Assurance & Control / Welding / Blasting & Painting Inspection with an organisation of high repute.
Location Preference: Middle East
- 7 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance & Control, co-ordination and Team Management.
- Currently serving at Kempe Engineering, Ras Al Khaimah,UAE as QA/QC Engineer.
- Deftness at carrying out various tests including Non Destructive Testing for various processes and checking the quality standards of goods.
- Attained technical skills in primavera, AutoCAD and certified as NACE CIP Level II.
- Distinction of coordinating projects with major clients in India like SUZLON, BHEL as well as major clients abroad like SAIPEM, SBM, Dubal, Emal, Qatalum & Saudi Aluminium.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and troubleshooting skills with ability to synthesize complex information and communicate technical issues.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Quality Control & Compliance
- Leading a team of QC Engineers, Inspectors and Technicians to implement project construction quality assurance and control requirements, inspection and testing.
- Adapting and implementing a stage-by-stage Quality Monitoring System to ensure adherence to technical specifications and quality manual & standards.
Inspection & Testing
- Conducting stage wise inspection as per approved ITP, witness of Welding Procedure Qualification Tests, NDTs and reviewing Test Reports & Certificates.
- Verifying the drawings at site for latest revision and ensuring that vendors are complying requirements as per Design Specification, Drawings, Codes and Standards in manufacturing of equipment & packages.
- Preparing, reviewing & approving Project Specific Inspection and Test Plan (ITP), reviewing NDT procedures and maintaining QA/QC documentation to ensure adequate documented evidence is available as per QMS.
Since Nov” 08 with Kempe Engineering, UAE as QA/QC Engineer
Kempe is an Australian Company which is a Leading Global Specialist Provider of Innovative Engineering Solutions and Asset Services for Aluminium Smelting Plants like DUBAL, EMAL, QATALUM, etc.
- Successfully conducted:
- Inspection and expediting of ongoing fabrication at the shop as well as ensured that work has been carried out as per the drawing & specification.
- Inspection of various machines such as Blast Machines, Conveyors, Trolleys, Chutes, Hoppers, Enclosures, ducts, – Platforms and Handrails etc. for the Aluminum Smelting industry.
- NDT inspections for jobs as per project specifications.
- FAT, Mechanical Performance Tests for Mechanical Equipments like Conveyors and other Equipments for the aluminum smelting industry.
- Spearheaded all the blasting and painting works.
- Mapped the procedure and welders qualification based on project requirements.
- Created shipping documents for the finished jobs as well as all documents like ITP, WPS/PQR, FAT & Inspection Reports and manufactured record book as per project requirement.
- Coordinated with clients and third-party for various inspection activities.
- Control the workforce and all the activities of blasting and painting on Structure, Pipe Spool, machinery parts, handrails, fence, ducts etc. Keeping records and maintenance of all blasting/painting equipment such as air compressor, blast pots, airless and conventional spray. Preparing weekly inventory of paint & consumable for the preparation of all documentation work.
- Responsible for Procurement of all materials related to blasting & painting systems and also responsible for the quality of painted parts coming in house & subcontracted items ,ensuring that these parts meet the required specifications
- Complies with all governmental and safety regulations as well as all companies policies and rules
Dec”06 – July”08 with Al Shabia Engineering Co. LLC, Sharjah as QA / QC Engineer
Al Shabia based in UAE provides services spanning the requirements of the Oil and Gas and Marine industries, particularly in the areas of steel fabrication. Al shabia holding ISO 9001, U-stamp, R-stamp
- Perform receipt inspection as necessary to verify the received materials and items conform to the requisite purchase order document, codes, standards, specification and drawings
- Reporting and recording the results of all examinations and maintaining appropriate records
- Report on defective work and non-conformities, assist in identifying root causes of problems and the resolution and clearance of reported problems
- Carried out the performance of welders on monthly basis and upgraded Welders to a qualified level.
- Interacted with third parties for various inspection activities.
- Supported in carrying out internal audits as directed by the Management Representative.
- Created all documents like ITP”s, WPS/PQR, WPQ and Inspection Reports.
- Inspected external coatings applied to pipelines, Diesel tanks, water tanks and structural steel. To assure that all blasting and coating activities were performed to meet the written specification. Performed all blasting and coating inspections, inspection including blasting, priming, second coat and final coat using inspection equipment
Jan”05 – Nov”06 with Barakath Engineering Industries, India
Barakath Engineering Industries (P) Ltd expertise in manufacturing components of Thermal Power Plant Equipment, Wind Mill Towers, Pre Engineered Buildings and Components for Hydro Power Plants etc. I worked in Dhule (Maharashtra) and Trichy (Tamilnadu) units
- Successfully conducted stage wise inspection and expediting of:
- Various piping components like pipes, fittings, fasteners, flanges, gaskets, valves, strainers, filters, bellows, hoses as per International standards like ASTM & ASME.
- Raw Material Identification, Dish End Inspection, RT Film Interpretation, Pneumatic Testing, Hydro Testing and Final Dimensions of Pressure Vessels & Tanks with Material of Construction like CS, SS as per ASME & BS Standards..
- Witnessed NDT tests, mechanical tests and performance test welder..
- To log all inspections and findings, preparing a daily report for the QA/QC Manager.
- To report deviations from approved plans and specifications.
- To maintain the QA/QC paperwork – test papers, files, reports, certificates and NCR logs.
- To conduct testing within the required specification or ITP
- Verification of test equipment”s calibration certificate and review of material certificates delivered and intended to use in the project.
- Record site condition like Humidity, Dew point, Dry film Thickness, Wet-film Thickness and chloride test & other action as detailed in Inspection Test Plan.
CERTIFICATIONS & TRAININGS UNDERTAKEN
- NACE: CIP No.20548
- Coating Inspector Level 2 Certified (2011 October)
- Coating Inspector Level 1 Certified (2008 October)
- American Society of Non Destructive Testing (ASNT LEVEL II) in accordance with SNT – TC – 1A in:
- Radiography Testing.
- Ultrasonic Testing.
- Magnetic Particle Testing.
- Liquid Penetrant Testing.
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from Vinayaka Research Foundation, Salem, Tamilnadu, India affiliated to ANNA University in 2005.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with first class (Honors) from Sreenarayana Guru Institute of Technology Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. India
- Modelling Software: Pro-Engineer
- Drafting Software: AutoCAD
- Office Suite: MS Office, Primera P6
Date of Birth:10th October, 1981.
Present Address:Flat no.410, Al Reem Building, Rolla, Sharjah, UAE
Permanent Address:Anuvihar, Kanjirathodu road, Irinjalakuda, Thrissure, Kerala.
No. of Dependents:baby boy, wife & Mother
Passport Details:F4678312 (Valid up to Sep”15).
Driving License (UAE):122366 (Valid up to 2020).
Visa Status:Employment (Free Zone).