Appearance & Classification
- To write everything one under another like this makes your resume look like a shopping list.
- Write at the top, your name and surname and write all of your contact information right under it. For the rest of the details make a title named “personal details” and add those under this title.
- Make the title bold or emphasize them in another way but visually make sure that they are eligible and standing out.
- Use one of the ordering marks for the information under the title “ABILITIES”.
- State your position or responsibilities at the organizations you have worked.
- Write your hobbies and interest areas side by side under a title.
- Remove this title: “KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE” You have already mentioned and stated these titles below.
- Make an “objective” title right after your contact information and write your aims about your work and which position you are interested in.
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your resume. Make sure that you write the first letter of proper nouns in capital.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
CURRICULUM VITAE (CV)
First name: Vaileth
Other name: anuarius
Date of birth: 1986
Place of birth: Songea
Marital status: single
Language: Fluent in English and Swahili
Permanent Address: Vaileth J. Mapunda
Dar es salaam
Mobile no: +255719115598
Email address: [email protected]
2009 – 2011: Tanzaniainstitute of accountancy (TIA)
Diploma in procurement and logistic management
2005 – 2007: Makongo high school
Advanced level of secondary education
2000 – 2003:Korogwe girls secondary school
Ordinary level of secondary education<
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND EXPERIENCE.
Knowledge in procurement and supply management, logistics, procurement principle
Word proceeding – Ms Word
Internet and use of Email
Statistical packages – Ms Excel
(Listening, speaking, reading, and writing)
Working in dynamic environment and flexible as the situation demand
To think critically and analytically
Working with people of different cultures.
Problems solving and decision making.
Leadership and team building.
Learn and use innovation, techniques and technology very fast.
Good integrity, high self esteem, sociability and self management.
August 2009->December 2010 :Working at Makyao Telecommunication Company(MAKTECH) in networking management centre
INTEREST AND HOBBIES
Reading books like novels
Sports and games
Interpersonal interaction and communication