Appearance & Classification
- Use the same font size and style in all your titles, as well as in your sub-headings.
- For the Computer Skills part, you can as well prepare a table. Which would make it more clear.
- You should carry the last line on the page 2 to the next page.
- You should put a part of “objective” right after your personal information, and mention about your aims and approaches at/for work in two or three sentences in your resume.
- It could be a better ordering if you put “Language Skills” and “Computer Skills” parts after one another. To start with “language skills” doesn’t seem appropriate. Even if this is crucial for your profession you had better specify it after the academic qualifications.
- Whichever title it is always prefer to order the informations starting with the most current one and go down by the date. This is a truth that the employee would be more interested in your university than your primary school.
- I think you should state the city where you were born instead of the hospital.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
MAPHOLI NDIVHUDZANNYI MILLICENT
Sur name: Mapholi
First Names:Ndivhudzannyi Millicent
Identity Number:760408 0938 089
Date, and place of birth:08 April 1976, Chris hani hospital
Health: Good and Energetic
Postal Address:8 Impala Street. Fauna Park, Polokwane, 0700
Drivers License:Code 10 (C1)
Contact No.:072 594 2220
|Sotho||Excellent||Very good||Very good|
|Xitsonga||Excellent||Very good||Very good|
|isizulu||Fluent||Very good||Very good|
Institution: Tshadama Sec School
Certificate: matriculation certificate (HG)
Agricultural science (SG)
Institution: Mentor Business and Computer school
Certificate: Personal Management and Public Relation
100 Sales Management
101 Personal Management
101 Public Relations
100 Information Systems and Technology
Institution: University of Venda
Certificate: Certificate in Computer Literacy
Basic concept of information technology
Name of Institution: University Of South Africa
Certificate: Office Management
Period Year: (Part Time)
The Business and Office Management -passed
Information Management -passed
Communication in the Office- passed
Office Finance – passed with distinction
Word processing: MS Word 1997, Corel WordPerfect 1997
Desktop publishing/graphics: Adobe PageMaker 6.5/CorelDraw
Multi-media presentation: MS PowerPoint / CorelDraw
Spreadsheets/Statistical/Representation: MS Excel/core chart
Internet : South Africa
Organisation: Muofhe Graceland Lodge
Date/Period: 2007-to date
Job description: Handling all for different customers and companies; handling e- mails and dairy for the manager of the lodge, Liaising with customers different occasions from time to time; Handling all deliveries, Organizing functions that were being held at the lodges conference hall; Making quotation for accommodation and conference hall; Invoicing and financial calculation doing monthly bank reconciliation statement; Banking; Ability to work under pressure.
Country: South Africa
Organisation: Bromo Food
Position: Admin Clerk
Job description: Filling, Typing invoices and other documents for the
Company, answering incoming calls
Country: South Africa
Organisation: Quality Services
Position: Cashier, Stocktaking and Packer
Job description: doing Stocktaking, cashier and packer
At different shop Like Shoprite and Pick”n pay
Leadership skills, Communication skills, Data analysis, Customer care skills, Administration skills, Interpersonal skills, Problem solve skills, financial management skills