Application Letter Review
- You should write your name and surname and contact information.(Post Address, phone numbers and e-mail address)
- You should write the name of the company and the name of the person in charge of recruitment if you know.
- And, of course don’t forget to write the date to your application letter.
See example application letters here: write an application letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Engineer in Computer sciences, with a very good various experience in IT, at different recognized international companies during almost 12 years of experience As:
- DBA (MS SQL Server(2000/2005/2008) / Ingres)
- BI (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Reporting ,BI,Crystal Reports
- (AIX,Win Server) System Administrator
- Project lead ,
- Worked several times on the establishment of information system and coordinated teams on ERP
Positions given to me a perfect control, conduct and coordination of technical and functional projects.
My strong motivation, analysis, organizational, interpersonal skills and my knowledge of new technologies are my main assets. In this context, I would bring you a more important value in terms of skills, service quality and satisfaction in different areas as ERP Administrator(Business Management, Accounting, Human Resources, Payroll, Procurement and Material) ,Developer/Analyst or as DBA.