Babysitter is a person who cares for the children in the absence of their parents. Babysitter keeps the children safe and nurtures them. He/she is responsible for caring the children in their feeding, bathing, clothing, and even learning.
Your babysitter resume needs to demonstrate your child care skills and your desirable personality traits to potential employers. You must come across as professional, competent, and good with children. Many employers fear that leaving their children with strangers. Diminishing that fear from the onset with a professional attitude is critical.
Below are some tips for writing a babysitter resume.
- In the body of your resume, it’s a good idea to using bullets with short sentences rather than lengthy paragraphs.
- Highlight your strengths and mention that which skills of you are most relevant to the potential employer.
- Responsibility is very important for parents. They want to know that you will arrive on time, be a responsive and responsible caregiver, and take appropriate actions for disciple or emergency situations.
- Focus on the requirements of a babysitter and how you best fit them.
- The important thing is what you can do for an employer, not what he / she can do for you.
- Do not forget to writing your contact information (your phone number, your email address etc.).
- A professional-looking resume is critical. Do not use unnecessary formatting. Do not use weird fonts and colors. Black is the best color. Use professional fonts like Times New Roman, Arial or Calibri.
A template of a babysitter resume is below:
Brenda K. Blackwood
Certified babysitter looking for a full-time job around the ………. (write the area you’re interested in here). Responsible, energetic and fun.
- Six years of experience in baby sitting.
- Extensive background in working with pre-school, primary and elementary school children.
- Highly motivated, experienced, patient and professional individual.
- Excellent interpersonal, communicative and teaching skills. Experienced in problem-solving.
- A good cook.
…………….. (Write your education here)
Babysitter: March 2008 – Sept. 2011, ……….. City, ……….
- Clarified child care requirements: Studying, food choices, medical conditions, personal habits, restrictions of two primary school children aged 8 and 10.
- Other duties included: Maintaining a safe environment by allowing only authorized persons near children, recording parent location, creating a positive child care climate, preparing various activities, playing games, avoiding conflict situations and nurturing self-esteem.
Private Child Care Worker: July 2005 – March 2008, ……….. City, ……….
- Performed various duties including cooking, serving and feeding meals to the children, bathing and dressing the children, and assisting them with daily activities.
- Often did the laundry and tidied the children’s room.
- Took the children out for walks.
- Played games with them.
- To make sure they were safe, kept a watchful eye while they were entertaining themselves.
Incoming search terms:
- babysitting resume
- babysitter resume
- babysitter resume sample
- baby sitter resume
- babysitter resume example
- cv babysitter
- babysitter cv
- babysitting resume sample
- babysitter resume samples
- babysitting resume samples