- Full Applicant’s Name
- Campus and/or permanent addresses
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
Education: List your highest degree first.
- Name of institution, city and state
- Degree, Major and Year Awarded
- GPA (optional)
Experience: Begin by listing the most recent first, emphasize on achievements, responsibilities, and contributions made to the company.
- 1. Name of employment
- 2. City, State
- 3. Hired Date to End Date
- Department, Title/Position
Activities: Mention campus and community activities, internship, volunteering, memberships in professional organizations etc.
Personal: Certifications, programming coursework, internship, special awards, free-lancing etc.
Try to incorporate the following verbs while making your resume.
Next paragraph should highlight information that would make your resume stand out. The following suggestions should be considered while making a Web Developer resume.
- List your software, coding, or other design related skills.
- Organize your programming skills from technical skills into different subdivided sections.
- Include any major project names you’ve worked with recently.
- Describe any techniques, methods, or practices that you have introduced or developed.
- List any design partnerships, challenges, or internships that you’ve been involved in the community.
- Include any other contributions or achievements that have benefited your employers.
- State that you’d have references available upon request.