There are three types of business letter formats:
- Block format (also known as full block format)
- Modified block format
- Semi-block format (also known as indented format)
1. Block format Block format is the most simple and easy-to-use business letter format In block format, all the elements are aligned left with a buy levitra margin.
You can see a sample of block format business letter below:
2. Modified block format In the modified block format, the return address, date, complimentary closing and the signature line are slightly to the right of the center of the paper.
You can see a sample of modified block format business letter below:
3. Indented format The only indented (semi-block) and the modified block formats is the indentations of the first line of each paragraph. You can see a sample of semi-block (indented) format business letter below: