- RESUME REVIEW
- Appearance & Classification
- ORIGINAL RESUME
- Contact Info:
- Performance Management:
- Administration Responsibilities
- Facilities Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Visitor Management
- Job responsibilities
- Human Resource Information Systems:
- Employee Relations:
- Other Activities:
Appearance & Classification
- You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
- You don”t need to write “curriculum vitae” at the beginning.
- You should use the same size area for writing on each page.
- Be careful about the spaces between the paragraphs and lines are the same.
There is nothing to say about the content of your resume. It seems pretty clear and enough. There is neither any missing nor unnecessary information.
A little change on the appearance will do.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
CURRICULUM – VITAE
To make an endeavor in the field with new dimensional technology, where there is a sufficient scope to learn and implement the ideas under the guidance and in coordination with the experienced personal in the field.
- Bulk Hiring.
- Pay role Management.
- HR Statutory Compliances.
- Training and Development.
- Facility Management.
- Employees Welfare.
- General Administration.
- Organization Development.
Address: SHUBHLASH TIWARI
C/O SHREE SWEETS ADHARTAL TIRAHA
JABALPUR(M.P.) PIN: – 482004
Mobile No.: +919009993025, 9589323999.
Present Address: Same As Above.
Name: SHUBHLASH TIWARI
Father”s Name: Shri S.P. Tiwari
Date of Birth: 01st Sept. 1984
Marital Status: Married
Stage: MBA in HR from ICFAI. 2008 (Corr.) IV th SEM (Result awaited)
Stage: (B.Sc.) Grade: 1st class (79.5%)
Field of study: Forestry science and wildlife management (Environmental science)
University: Jawaharlal Nehru Agricultural UniversityJabalpur M.P.
Stage: 12th Grade: 1st Division (62.2%)
Field of study: Physics, Chemistry, and Math”s
Computer fundamental: Excellent knowledge of MS Office, Internet, Mac-D, Clarify, Fox Pro, ERP (SAP Version),
Efficiently work with Internet and send receive the mails.
Hardware: Assembling, Installation, Maintenance.
Typing speed: 35-40 W /min
Gammon India Limited, Mumbai 18th Jan-2006 to 12th April -2010.
HR/IR- Sr. Executive.
Responsibilities and work profile.
a) Developing the right recruitment strategy
b) Campus Recruitment, Bulk Hiring.
c) Planning and forecasting the resource requirements in consultation with process teams
d) Identifying the best sources for candidates
e) Understanding the true business requirements and matching the suitable Candidates with the resource requirements of process managers
f) Managing and conducting face to face interviews in coordination with the process Managers
g) Finalizing the suitable candidates in concert with the process managers and Business managers, salary negotiations, arranging for offers letters.
i) Ensure proper planning of the facilities for computers, email passwords, etc. before the joining date.
a) familiarizing the new joiner with the company policies and procedures Create and Maintain an Employee Handbook.
b) Explaining organization structure, defining their KRA’s, JD”s, background checks and on boarding formalities.
c) Assessment after imparting training program for fresh graduate recruitment.
d) Analyze and provide recommendations for improving efficiency.
e) Final settlement computation
f) Exit Interview
g) Ensure email, server, passwords and other physical access removal on the day of exit.
a) Conduct appraisal every month for the employees.
b) Conduct quarterly Performance Appraisal across all levels in the organization
c) Gain feedback from all divisions & Process managers regarding the individual & team performance.
d) Devise a performance appraisal matrix and objective performance evaluation criteria.
f) Driving compensation revision process by accurate and timely salary revisions related to increments and promotions.
g) Based on the Compensation survey of the industry, Create & Revise compensation design for all positions in accordingly with Operations to meet with the changing requirements.
h) Maintain documents & records for the salaries being paid to the personnel.
a) Responsible for overall office environment
b) Responsible for physical security of office(s)
c) Ensuring proper functioning of all electrical equipment and appliances
i. Air Conditioners
iii. Generators and electricity back-up
v. Security Cameras
d) Managing the canteen facility
e) Managing the transportation facility
f) Ensuring cleaning personnel carry out their work in a timely, efficient and effective manner
g) Managing the supply and proper usage of office stationeries
h) Track, plan, forecast and report on total administration expenses (including maintenance, purchase of supplies and additions to facilities and appliances)
a) Managing the hardware infrastructure (in close coordination with the IT team) including. This will include identification of requirements and planning, vendor negotiation and procurement
i. Workstations and computers used by employees
ii. Servers, internet connection and related infrastructure
b) Managing the telephone system
i. Identifying requirements
ii. Providing connections at workspaces/ conference facilities
iii. Ensuring proper functioning of the system
a) Communicating with Concern person or department on travel plans
b) Arranging accommodation for visitors
c) Ensuring proper welcome upon arrival of visitors (at airport/ in the city)
d) Arranging travels, meals and gifts for visitors
e) Ensuring proper arrangements are made for meetings (meeting rooms, projector, water etc.)
ESCON ELEVATORS, Mumbai.- 12th April-2010- Till Date.
- Recruiting and staffing.
- Performance and appraisal.
- Compliance and statutory
- Employee orientation, development, and training.
- Policy development and documentation.
- Employee relations.
- Compensation and benefits administration.
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and
- Employee services and counseling.
- Develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Coordinate and implement college recruiting initiatives.
- Administrative duties and record keeping.
- Work with hiring managers on recruiting planning meetings.
- Create job descriptions.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Utilizing the different job portals for recruitment.
- Post positions to appropriate Internet sources.
- Improve the company website recruiting page to assist in recruiting.
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Human Resource Information Systems:
- Manages the development and maintenance of the Human Resources sections of both the Internet, particularly recruiting, culture, and company information; and Intranet sites.
- Maintains employee-related databases. Prepares and analyzes reports that are necessary to carry out the functions of the department and company.
- Assists with the establishment of an in-house employee training system
- New employee orientation and induction on board,
- Assists managers with the selection and contracting of external training programs and consultants.
- Provides necessary education and materials to managers and employees including workshops, manuals, employee handbooks, and standardized reports.
- Maintains employee training records.
- Assists with the development of Human Resources policies for the company with regard to employee relations.
- Partners with management to communicate Human Resources policies, procedures, programs and laws.
- Recommends employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Participates in the conduct of investigations when employee complaints or concerns are brought forth.
- Short temper
- Willing to relocate anywhere.
Sports: I am an athlete and a national player of 400mt race. I am also a national player of Badminton (Gold medalist). Medal holder in national athletic
Meet 2016 (Udaipur, Rajasthan).
Award: I have received the president award for the best scout in Delhi in the
Period of Hon”ble president Dr. K.R. Narayanan (Former president of
I hereby declare that all the statements made are true complete and correct to the
Best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: – Mumbai SHUBHLASH TIWARI