Appearance & Classification
- You don’t have to emphasize every item under the titles. Don’t use the ordering marks for all the parts.
- Only emphasize the titles. – You should center the text and widen all the margins.
- Leave equal spaces between the titles and the text. Functional Object Oriented Concepts under the title of skill set don’t seem to be related with your projects. You should either explain the concept more or mention how you use the skills in your projects. Grammar
There are some grammatical mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific levitra and l-arginine together position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
PRAVEEN KUMAR V, “PREETHAM” House, 5/158, N.G.O. Colony, Dindigul-624005. Email: [email protected] Phone: +91 9791531450
- 2011-2012: Post Graduate Diploma in Petroleum and Natural Gas Flow Measurement and Instrumentation Engineering, jointly organised by PSG College levitra tolerance of Technology,Coimbatore and Fluid Control Research Institute, Palakkad (Currently pursuing).
- 2007- 2011: B.E Mechanical Engineering, Karpagam College of Engineering, (Autonomous), Coimbatore- Anna levitra response time University- Coimbatore- 8.60 CGPA.
- 2007: HSC- S.M.B.M.P Mat. Hr. Sec. School, Dindigul- 87.83%
- 2005: Matriculation- S.M.B.M.P Mat. Hr. Sec. School, Dindigul- 86.64%
- Diploma course in Pro-E, CADD CAE Computers, Dindigul (2009).
- Soft skills training through Cornerstone consultancy at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore (2010).
- Foundation Program through Cornerstone consultancy at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore (2010).
- Certificate course on ANSYS CFX, AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM, Anna University, Chennai (2012).
The other software’s learnt during academic curriculum includes
- Solid Edge
Of these, the machine drawings were made by first two software and the third was used for calculating load factors that were applied in beam calculations and other parts were the load factor is considered.
CNC Turning and Milling operations and program codes were studied in CAM Laboratory.
- During PG Diploma Programme
- Lab VIEW
- COMSOL Multiphysics
With the help of these software’s the Flow measurement and Instrumentation controls were done effectively.
- Hindusthan Machine Tools, Cochin – visit to manufacturing unit, learning CNC machine manufacturing process.
- Shanthi Gears, Coimbatore.
- Salem steel plant (SAIL), Salem – visit to manufacturing unit, learning various rolling processes involved in sheet metals and coin blanking process.
- RANE (MADRAS) LIMITED, Chennai – undergone in-plant training for 5 days in R&D department learning various design procedures involved in designing an automobile steering gearbox and steering wheels before it goes to the manufacturing sector.
- C and C++ basics.
- Object Oriented Concepts.
- PG Diploma project on “Influence of operating medium on the performance of Critical Flow Orifice” – January ’12 to April ’12.
- Mini project on “Design and Fabrication of Bicycle Sprayer” – July ’09 to September ’09.
- Academic project on “Design and Fabrication of Hydraulic Flow Dividers for a Walking Beam Conveyor in Strip Grinding Line” – Salem Steel Plant (SAIL, Salem) – December ’10 to January ‘11.
- Attended an International Conference Flotek.g at Fluid Control Research Institute,Palakkad.
- Attended a national seminar on Image processing at Sri Krishna College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore.
- Attended a one day workshop on Optimization techniques using Genetic Algorithms at Karpagam College of Engineering, Coimbatore.
- Presented a paper on the topic “Thermo- Mechanical analysis of piston in high speed diesel engine” at SSN College of Engineering, Chennai.
- One of the finalists in the event FOUR 2 WIN conducted in a national level technical symposium TECHSEM 2010 held at Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
- One of the toppers in Mechanical Engineering department in my college.
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:
Member of SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers).
Member of a social service organisation, SAYIE (Students Association for Young India Education).
Doing social service.
Father’s Name: P. Veeraraghavan
Mother’s Name: V. Thangamani
Languages known:English, Tamil (Read, write and speak)
Hindi (Read and write)
Kannada, Malayalam (Speak only)
I hereby assure you that the information furnished above are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
(PRAVEEN KUMAR V)