- RESUME REVIEW
- Appearance & Classification
- We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
- ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIION
- University Education
- WAEC GCE (External)
- Secondary Education
- Primary Education
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- Relationship Manager/ Commercial Branch Manager – Zenith bank Limited 2007-Till Date
- Cash and Teller, FT & Head of Operations – Intercontinental Bank Plc 2002 -2007
- Marketing, Customer Service (Industrial Training) – Geovani Finance Company – 1997
- EXTRA COURSES
- Banking Operations
- Retail /Commercial Credit Risk Management
Appearance & Classification
- I guess you didn’t care much about the style since the content of the CV is satisfying. However the appearance is also quite important. At least you can make the title bold so that it will make your CV easier to read.
- You can make use of certain word templates to make the appearance of your CV stronger & more effective.
- You may consider adding a head-shot photo.
- First of all, I can tell you that the details about your earlier positions are well-described and detailed enough. You have put the education and other qualifications information very well.
- You can put further detail about the level of the languages you speak (native, advanced, intermediate …).
- Make you personal info a bit shorter. Firstly you can write your name as “Francis Nnanna Okoye”. Dissmiss the name, surname, middle name parts.
- You should remove the Height & Religion parts as they don’t seem to be related with your professional.
- An “objective” part is missing in your CV. You had better add an objective part where the employers can see your aims and vision. What would make you stand out. Even if you write these on the cover letter, it’s better if your objective can be read also on your CV.
There are some spelling mistakes, corrected and highlighted in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter.
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
First Name: Francis
Middle Name: Nnanna
Surname Name: Okoye
Date of Birth: 10th September 1975
Town / State: Anambra
Languages: Igbo and English
Email: [email protected]
Address: 19 ogbaru Street, Independence Layout, Enugu
- Grade / Degree: Second Class Lower /Political Science (Bsc) – 1999
- School: Enugu State University of Science and Technology
WAEC GCE (External)
- West African Examination Council Certificate – 1998
- West African Examination Council Certificate – 1994
- Community Secondary School, Akpasha Awkunanaw
- First School Leaving Certificate – 1986
- Zik Avenue Primary School, Enugu, Enugu State
Relationship Manager/ Commercial Branch Manager – Zenith bank Limited 2007-Till Date
- Ensures that all account relationships are effectively managed to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure the sales targets are fully achieved, advising on the bank’s new products and services.
- Offer efficient and effective supervision including guidance to customers while initiatingbusiness planto achieve individual set targets for banking products and services.
- Actively develops new retail and commercial channels to achieve branch targets
- maintain updated and comprehensive data on each customer and conducts regular visits in line with the bank’s kyc policy
- Monitor competitors activities and provide analysis to management to ensure a leading edge in the sector
- Ensure that company policies are strictly adhered to in the opening of accounts and running of the various accounts detailed out in the internal policy manual.
- To prepare and submit timely monthly reports and other reports as may be required at specific periods
- Effectively acts as the liaison officer of the branch in terms of relationship management of customers
Cash and Teller, FT & Head of Operations – Intercontinental Bank Plc 2002 -2007
- Efficient management of a customer segment of accounts spanning all the branches of the bank via online banking
- Providing first class level of service to ensure customer satisfaction for the bank’s clientele with the right financial solutions to suit their needs; managing any risks involved
- Acting in accordance with all regulatory, compliance and kyc (know your customer) policies in the opening and activation of customer accounts as stipulated in the bank’s customer service charter
- Custodian of customer mandates and documentation, verification and confirmation of payment/settlement instruments
- National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) – Marketing/E-Products and Sales- Cell view Telecom Ltd – 2000
- Distribution of products to dealers and ensuring sales at all times
- Managing of customers account, ascertaining the level of credit line giving to them.
- Daily reconciliation and rendering of reports to management as at when due .
Marketing, Customer Service (Industrial Training) – Geovani Finance Company – 1997
- Ensuring all customers who enter the office are efficiently serves to their satisfactory.
- Acting as the liaison officer to the company in the term of customer management
- Financial Institutions Training
- Banking Operations
Retail /Commercial Credit Risk Management
- Basic Commercial Credit/ Accounting Principles- IBFC Augusto
- Assets and Liability Management- IBFC Augusto
- Trade Sales – Bankphb
- Emotional Intelligence- Banker`s Academy
- Customer service- Banker`s Academy
- Understanding Account Profitability Report- Banker`s Academy
HOBBIES:Football, Basket Ball and Reading