Appearance & Classification
- If you prepare a one-page resume center the text. You left very little margin on the top , furthermore, you also left little margin from left and right. Set the margins again so that it will look more professional and easy to read.
- Write your name in capitals and with much smaller font size.
- Write your contact information under one another and also add you email address.
- It’s not enough to write the software names under the title Technical Skill Set, the important thing is how do you programme these software/applications by using which programming language.
- If there is any state the seminars and courses you have attended.
- Since you haven’t got any work experience yet mention about the project you are working on and if there is any provide link and don’t avoid giving more detailed information.
- State the languages you know with their level.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Contact: +91 941000000; Email: [email protected]; Date of Birth: 18th November, 1983
Seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in the industry which is more in line with my academic background and which effectively utilizes my excellent analytical and technical skills in the field of Information Technology.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
- Qualified BE from UVCE.
- Understanding and skill of creating new softwares & systems, designing, analysis, testing and coding for modules while structuring customized solutions.
- Well versed in Java Technologies, Understanding of various languages and operating systems.
- Self motivated, hard working and goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility, resourcefulness, commitment and optimism.
Technical Skill Set
Programming Languages C, C++, Java
Operating Systems Windows XP/Vista/7 and Linux
Bachelor of engineering, 2011
Lucky Institute of professional Studies.
Saint Paul”s Senior Secondary School. 68.2%
Saint Paul”s Senior Secondary School. 64%
Extra Curricular Accolades
- Participated in Communication Sessions and Seminars;
- Team Member of Intra School Winning Football Team.
Hobbies: Watching Movies, Reading and Sports.
References: Available on Request.