Appearance & Classification
- It”s not a widely-used to write uppercase in a resume. You may think change it.
- You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
- Use Tab button more effectively. Make sure that you leave the same amount of space between the paragraphs and between the lines.
- Emphasize some information in your resume. Use several marks when ordering information.
- Make the title bold or emphasize them in another way but visually make sure that they are eligible and standing out.
- You don”t need to write “resume” or “curriculum vitae” at the beginning.
- You should state your education qualification from the most recent down to the older ones.
- Change the title of “Experience” as “Work Experiences” and write the firms that you worked with date and job description or resposibilities.
- Make the “Personal Details” title and write under personality things.
- You can use the tables to state something in “qualifications” part.
There are no grammatical mistakes in your CV.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter. See example cover letters here: how to write a cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
MARITAL STATUS: SINGLE
TO EXHIBIT MY GREATEST POTENTIALS AND ENSURE A POSITIVE AND EFFECTIVE CHANGE IN THE TASKS I PERFORM SO AS TO ENHANCE THE VALUE OF MY CHARACTER AND ABILITIES.
BLACKWOOD GARDENS BASIC SCHOOL: 1993-1997
OLD HARBOUR BAY PRIMARY: 1997-2003
OLD HARBOUR HIGH SCHOOL: 2003-2010
BIOLOGY UNIT 1&2
CHEMISRTY UNIT 1&2
AGICULTURAL SCIENCE (D/A)
ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE UNIT 1&2
COMMUNITY SERVICE AT THE OLD AHRBOUR HIGH SCHOOL
LIBRARY WHERE TASKS SUCH AS FILING, FRONT DESK CLERK,
PACKING AND SORTING OF BOOKS FOR OVER 100 HOURS WERE DONE.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE AT COURTS JAMAICA
LTD (OCTOBER 14-DECEMBER 24 2010)
TELEMARKETER/EDUCATIONAL ADVISOR AT FULLGRAM
SOLUTIONS (FEBRUARY 2-APRIL 15, 2011)
LEISURE: READING, WRITING, PLAYING GAMES, SURFING THE NET