Appearance & Classification
- You should avoid using letter effects and tables, which strain eyes a bit. You can make it thinner or even fully remove.
- The font sizes you prefer to use should not be too much different sizes from each other. It’s usually better to avoid too fancy writing types. CVs with more plain appearance are easier to read and more probable to be evaluated as being serious. I strongly recommend you not to use Comic Sans font on your CV, it doesn’t look serious enough. You may use the same font and you can make the titles bold or bigger. According to your profession, you can use different designs for your resume. For example, if you are a designer…
- You should pay attention to text alignment and align either left or right.
- The “objective” part is the one of the most important parts in your resume. For this reason; it can benefit you to detail this part. As far as we understand; you have just graduated your school and you haven’t got a job experience. So that’s why giving more details in this part is much more important for you. You had better include here a more formal expression such as:
- “To obtain a position that will enable me to use my skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.” If it seems too elaborate to you, don’t use it because, of course, being honest and modest matters more.
- “Facebook id” data is not a required data for in the communication part in a resume. It’s enough to write your mail and e-mail addresses and your phone numbers in this part.
- It would be good for you to write the applications that you developed. Such as: ‘I developed a simple chat application in C, which works between two computers.
- The information that you write “softwares” is a very general statement, so it may be good to make it more specific.
- A resume doesn’t have to be very long. It’s important thing is how you express yourself and specify your qualifications.
- Lastly, I don’t know if it’s usual to include your religion in your CV in Pakistan, however it doesn’t seem professional. You might think removing it.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with a cover letter/span>. See example cover letters here: what is cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
Gulbahar No 2, Street No 16,
House No 11-A,Peshawar.
Facebook ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To get a Data Entry Officer Post in your organization of repute.
|BCS(Progress)||University Of peshawar||Peshawar||2011||3.5||A+|
|HSSC||Govt College Peshawar||Peshawar||2011||843||A|
|SSC||Centennial Model School||Peshawar||2009||791||A|
|Office Automation||Govt Technical Center||Peshawar||2009||100/100|
- Microsoft Office 2007.
- Windows Installation.
- Linux And Unix.
- Programming C.
- Working knowledge Of the Internet.
Activities And Honours
- Net Surfing.
- Reading E-Books.
Martial Status: Single
CNIC No: 17301-4682146-3
Nationality : Pakistani