Appearance & Classification
-First of all you can state your name/surname and contact information by using a little bigger font and centering the text instead of using tables.
– You should pay attention to text alignment and the margins.
– You should avoid using letter effects and tables, which strain eyes a bit.
– You had used same font type, size and colour in your CV. It would be better if you can make a little bit change. You can use italic font in some places, for example on dates.
– You should definitely detail your work experiences a bit more. Make sure that you mention about in which projects you have involved and what you have developed in your previous positions.
– Try writing your objective in neat sentences as far as possible and arrange them as a paragraph instead of explaining with item by item.
– If there are some, don’t forget to write the trainings you took, the certifications you got and the computing language you can use.
Lastly, I don’t know if it’s usual to include your state of origin in your CV in Benin, however it doesn’t seem professional. You might think removing it.
No grammar mistakes.
P.S: If you prepare your CV for a specific workplace and a specific position, then it would be much more effective to deliver it with acover letter See example cover letters here: what is cover letter
We cannot be sure that we identify all the points that can better your CV, however if you benefit from this free service of ours, please share it with your friends.
6a Evbuomwan Street, Etete Quarters, Benin-City, Edo State
Phone: 08091576882, 07039723365 E-Mail: email@example.com
- To develop a professional skill and contribute to a dynamic organization which recognizes and encourages creativity.
- To strive for excellence and put in my best for the growth of the company where productivity, efficiency and discipline are well established.
- To work hard with a team of leading professionals that will help maximize my potential in other to make my company’s objectives a reality.
August2011 – Feb 2012 Nigerian Security Printing Project/Utilities
& Minting Company, Abuja (NYSC)
April 2011 – August 2011 Federal ministry of works Engineering Services
Headquarters, Abuja. (NYSC)
June 2007-December 2007 Eagle Construction (INTERNSHIP) Supervision
2003- 2009: AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA.
B-Eng Hons Electrical Engineering
2002-2003: Mikon Institute of Information Technology, Benin-City.
Certificate in desktop Publishing
2001-2002: Paragon Group of Schools, Benin-City
Senior School Leaving Certificate
1990-1995: Our Lady of Apostle, Benin-City.
First School leaving Certificate.
– Ability to work independently, confident and very creative.
– Good communication skills: I naturally find it very easy to communicate ideas. Through the course of my higher education I was made to give presentations and work on group assignments repetitively which has helped enhance my communication skills.
– Information Technology: I have great experience in the use of several computing languages due to my IT background.
Date of Birth
5th June 1985
State of Origin